Personalise your Skype, Teams and Zoom calls and surround yourself with fantastic locations from your favourite games!
1. Copy paste the Wallpaper in the following file: C:UsersYOURFILEAppDataRoamingMicrosoftTeamsBackgroundsUploads
2. Select Background effects in Background settings. It's just to the right of the mic switch. Your background options will display on the right.
3. Choose Blur to blur your background. You'll appear nice and clear while everything behind you is subtly concealed.
4. You can also replace your background by selecting one of the images provided.
5. If you need more help, check out the Microsoft Teams detailed guide.
1. Click your profile picture.
2. Click the Settings button, then click the Audio & Video button.
3. Under Choose background effect, you can Blur the room you're in currently, choose an image you previously added, or add a new image to customise your background.
4. If you need more help, check out the Microsoft Skype detailed guide.
1. Open your Zoom client, and in the settings menu, look for the option "Virtual Backgrounds".
2. Click "Add Image" then select the image you want or choose to add a video if you prefer.
3. Your background will now be displayed in the preview window.
4. If you need more help, check out the ZOOM detailed guide.
Unreal® is a trademark or registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States of America and elsewhere. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998 – 2019, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved.
trueSKY™ Copyright © 2019 Simul Software Ltd.
© DigitalGlobe, Inc. All Rights Reserved distributed by Japan Space Imaging
Powered by Wwise © 2006 – 2019 Audiokinetic Inc. All rights reserved.
All trademarks and copyrights associated with the manufacturers, aircraft, models, trade names, brands and visual images depicted in this game are the property of their respective owners, and used with such permissions.